Thursday, October 23, 2008

Welcome!

How do you like the new blog? I tried switching to a new blog host, but didn't like it much so here I am, new blog name and I'm ready for the holidays!

Have you started on your Christmas cards or gifts for the holidays? I've had ideas here and there, but nothing really moves me. It's creeping me out, I need to get on the ball because it's all around the corner, you know how it is, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas all within weeks of each other. I've been volunteered to host Thanksgiving at my new house too so there's quite a bit of work to do there.

My goal this season is to get Christmas cards and 2009 calendars out to my family and friends. I don't really have any idea what I'm doing for Christmas cards. I have a few stamp sets in mind, but need to sit down and play with some card layouts.

Since moving, my craft room is setup, my table is set up and I've sat down maybe once or twice thinking I'd finish some old projects I'd started, but the inspiration hasn't kicked in yet. I even spent some nights checking different sites for inspiration and it just didn't move me. I'm going to go through a couple of stacks of stuff and see if that will inspire me. I have a calendar swap I need to finish so that'll be the push I need.

I hope you're all doing well. I'll have some TAC updates for you soon. There's another cool giveaway this month. I'll post more soon.

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails