Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday Share

Here are two card swaps I just finished last week. The first was for a Valentine's card using colors other than red, pink and white and the other is a tag card.


I forget what kind of paper this is, but the stamps are Doodlebug's Love stamps. I used my Quickutz die cutter to cut the hearts and a SU corner punch.

For this card I used the library pocket Coluzzle template for the pocket and then cut a piece of cardstock to fit inside. I used Lilly Anna V-833 and Lilly Anna cardstock B-314 and the flower from the retired Mini Sampler T-2548 set and the words from Oh How T-2808. I used the SU tab punch for the tab pullout.

The Portland Rubber Stampers Meetup group meets this Saturday at noon, please join us, as always I have a little make and take for you and you're free to stay and scrapbook all day. I know I have a bunch of stuff piling up on my desk that need to be done so I'll be one busy girl.

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!

Lisa

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails