Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'm so bummed...

I had such a productive weekend last weekend and the camera is on the blink so I can't even share my cards with you. Talk about a bummer! I made wedding thank yous and worked on a card swap that's due in April, about 30 cards total. I'm still mulling over baby shower thank yous and baby announcements.

I had wanted to share the make and takes for the second and third Portland Rubber Stampers Meetups. We made a little mini goodie basket in February and then we made chipboard magnets in March. We had a good turnout in February, March wasn't as good, but the weather was quite yucky. I left my tables out because I knew I had cards to make and this last weekend was perfect for getting caught up on card making.

The Fourth Portland Rubber Stampers Meetup is Saturday, April 18th at noon. I'm still working on the make and take for that - so many ideas, so hard to choose one. We'll most likely skip May and June since the baby's due around then and hopefully we'll pick back up in July.

I hope spring has inspired you!! We spotted a few hummingbirds last weekend, haven't seen them since, but our feeders are out and I can't wait to see them again.

Hopefully I'll have a working camera soon to share some cards with you.

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails