Monday, January 26, 2009

Escape 2009

I had the best time at Escape 2009. I only wish I had remembered to take a half day Thursday so I could have more time to spend with my fellow angels. These girls are the most talented and they offer such inspiration. The TAC staff really spoiled us and every time I turned around we were receiving gifts and getting all sorts of goodies. I always come home feeling renewed and ready to soar after our leadership meetings!
I was the last to arrive in our hotel room Thursday night and Debra was already downstairs working on shoebox swaps and Ginger was going through her goodies she got at Club-Med. I went downstairs to see who all was in the crop room and suddenly grew very tired. It was hard to sleep because of my excitement to see the new magalogue - Serendipity.
Friday was jam packed with projects and prizes. One angel won all the new stamp sets for free!! Then we got to see Serendipity for ourselves. LOVE IT!!! As soon as I saw it I knew I was in trouble. There are stamp sets for everybody's tastes. There are project ideas and great inspiration, it's just a really neat presentation of what The Angel Company has to offer. We had trouble sleeping Friday night because we were all mulling over what to get from the magalogue. I think after a while we all figured it'd be quicker to write down what we didn't want...



Me and fellow angel Debra from Spring.


Saturday was just as jammed packed. We heard from angels about what works for their business and what doesn't. Some of the top sellers shared advice on how they have built their teams. Another angel won all the new stamp sets and yours truly scored a Scor-Pal!!


We then headed off for more projects and then we said our goodbyes. Took some photos with Mischelle, the angel cutouts and roomies. A great time indeed was had by all. It was hard to come home.

My funny Mischelle story or rather embarrasing story... when I asked Mischelle to sign my copy of Serendipity and take a picture with me, she looked at my name tag. She then said "You're not that far." I thought she was looking at my belly and replied "No, I'm only 5 months." Then she looked at me, laughed and said "I meant you don't live far from here." We both got a good chuckle out of that! I had no idea she knew where Portland was, considering I didn't even know there was a Portland, TX a year ago. I should have asked her if she's lived in Texas, but I know she loves San Antonio.



Mischelle and me


Debra, Ginger, and me.


Me posing with one of our pretty gifts, a black polka dot scarf.


I'm excited to share Serendipity with you! If you'd like a copy, please contact me.

Your angel,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails