Thursday, January 22, 2009

Ready to Escape to San Antonio

It's that time of year, we gather as Angels in San Antonio and feverishly await the unveiling of the new catalogue - although this year it's a magalogue!! I'm sure we won't be able to sleep tonight, lying half awake all night like kids on Christmas, wondering what new goodies await us.

I'm mostly packed. LOL I need to pack something to work on during crop time in the evenings. I have a few new stamp sets I could cut out, so there's always that. I have a few projects/birthday gifts I'd like to work on, so I might do that too. I need to hurry, I need to leave in a few hours.

Here's a photo of my trades for this weekend. A trade is sort of like a swap, but there's no definite number you make and it's open to whatever, you just have to use TAC products and new stuff is preferred because it gives us all samples to use in our workshops. I'll post photos tomorrow sometime once we start trading. I'm going to take my photographer hat (figuratively) because I always have the camera with me, but I'm a bad picture taker. Not this year, I'm going to break out of that shell.
Ansy to share magalogue news with you,

Lisa

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous! Wishing San Antonio was a little closer to Nashville. I hope you have a fabulous time and have lots to share!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Lisa those cards are awesome!!! Have fun this weekend! I'll have to live vicariously through your photos :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails