Thursday, August 27, 2009

Christmas Cards Revisited

I tried several variations of cards. You'll notice I didn't adhere anything, I was trying to decide which I like the best plus with Inspiration Avenue coming out with 42 new stamp sets, I wasn't sure if I'd want a new Christmas stamp or not. I already precut some paper for the basic card sketch I was going to use so I'm going to finish these once I decide on which card style I prefer.

The transendence powder really makes a difference and makes the image pop. I like it on the patterned paper too. I think I prefer the thinner ribbon vertically on the card as well. Now to get back to it. Once I finish this first batch I should have about 60 cards. I'm going to rotate the three inks (Claret, Violete, and Landscape) I'm using along with the cardstock and patterned paper instead of my usual exact replication.



2 comments:

  1. Very nice... I like the embossing too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards - now I want this stamp set too!

    Laine

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails