Friday, August 7, 2009

Friday Share

I was able to sneak in some play time last night while the baby was napping so I started working on Christmas cards. While I was looking for Perky Penguins I came across Joy of Christmas. I've been dying to use this set so I think I'm going to use it instead. I chose Penelope as my paper choice. Here's my first version.





I'd like to add some ribbon and some dimension so I'm thinking of cutting out the Christmas tree and using pop dots on the patterned paper. It's missing some glitz so I'm going to order some Transcendence Embossing Powder. I'll use it on the Christmas tree. I'm thinking of using some bling for the star as well. I'm hoping to get back to them tonight or Saturday and I'll share the results.

Thanks for looking, have a great weekend!
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. love it .... I think bling on the star would be terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh transcendence on the tree would be cute! I love using it :-) Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails