Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday Share - Mini Backpack

I'm sure many of you have seen the adorable backpack on The Angel Company Homepage that Rita Wetzel designed,but if you haven't, checked it out. It's too cute for words, especially with the Toodle Loo paper. I gave it a try last week before Lizzy left. She wanted to make two for her brothers and one for her. Here's one we made. It wasn't that difficult and came out pretty cute. I used some retired Kaleidoscope Brites paper. We didn't make it fancy, but I plan to make another soon and will share them with you.





Want to give it try? Here are the instructions.

Have a fantastic weekend!
Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Adorable Lisa! I need to give this one a try!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice job with this bright, cheery papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!! Aren't they fun to make!! I can't take credit though for designing it since I found the tutorial on Splitcoast! rita w

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails